Hello band parents and students-
A few quick updates about the end of this busy week:
1. Jazz Cabaret Dress Rehearsals - Thursday afternoon, all four jazz ensembles will meet in the band room for a "dress rehearsal" after school. Timeline:
4:00pm - Tuesday night "6:00 B" band 5:00pm - Tuesday night "5:00 Lab" band 6:00pm - Monday night "6:00 A" band 7:30pm - Monday night "7:00" band
2. Solo and Ensemble Registrations Due Friday - Solo and Ensemble this year is March 4th, but registration forms are already due on Friday. A few important points:
- All students are required to prepare a solo for class and are highly encouraged to perform it at solo/ensemble. Transfers are available to other area schools on 2/25 and 3/11 if students are unavailable for the MHS festival.
- There are two registration forms available based on whether or not students want to receive award medals. Click below for the forms:
3. NYC Medical Forms - Please turn in any remaining medical/permission forms for NYC. There are still a few outstanding forms, and the health office really needs them as soon as possible.
Thanks, everyone. Stay safe on the roads this week.
-- Michael Ver Voort
Music Teacher Middleton High School (608) 829-9680