Note that this email is being sent to all band students. If you are not participating in the Minneapolis trip, please disregard.
Hello parents and students:
Please find in this email all of the important information for our upcoming band/orchestra tour to Minneapolis.
1. Rooming List - Please see your Campus Messenger Emails sent to your personal email address
2. Detailed Itinerary and Packing List - Please see your Campus Messenger Emails sent to your personal email address
4. Tour Band Rehearsal - Please remember that we have a single required tour band rehearsal tomorrow, February 26th during both halves of ASR. This is the only time that we will be rehearsing music for our clinic at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, so make sure you attend. Music will also be distributed at this time.
5. Missed Classes - Remember that we are missing school on Friday, March 2nd. Please communicate with your B-day teachers tomorrow to make sure you don't miss any assignments.
6. Emergency Contacts: See the Campus Messenger Email sent to your personal email address. Please be respectful of the cell phone numbers, but do not hesitate to contact us in the event of an emergency.
We'll see you in the PAC Lobby at 7:15 AM on Friday. It's going to be a great trip!
-- Michael Ver Voort
Music Teacher & Band Director Middleton High School (608) 829-9680 firstname.lastname@example.org